openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From 2 <laoyi...@126.com>
Subject Re:Re: project Volunteer
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2013 02:48:25 GMT
Hi Regina,

I am interested in
Bug 97481 -Undo on sorting in nesed tables crashes Writer

Kind regards
Yi

At 2013-01-07 07:00:43,"Regina Henschel" <rb.henschel@t-online.de> wrote: >Hi Yi,
> >2 schrieb: >> Hello All, My name is Yi, from China, interested in joining the
>> opensource community to gain some experience. My interest lies in >> C++. I
have got my own build on Windows XP with a MSVC 2008 Express >> .I am interested in
Writer. What can I do next? > >You can look into Bugzilla [1], whether there is a bug,
that you are  >interested in. Use the 'Advanced search'. You can narrow the search by
>project "word processor" and by a component. Severity should be  >'trivial' or 'minor',
so that there is no pressure to fix it. The status  >should be 'Confirmed', so that you
are sure it is really a bug and not  >an user error. You can also use 'Accepted', if the
last activity is more  >than two years ago, because that was before the move to Apache.
If you  >have found one (or more) issues you are interested in, then tell it  >here.
The experienced developers can likely judge, whether such b
 ug is  >suitable to begin and they can give you a hint, where to start in the code. >
>We have quite recently introduced a category "Difficulty", so there are  >only few
issues at all already sort in and therefore "easy" has only few  >bugs. If it need not
be Writer, you might find suitable issues via this  >category too. > >[1] https://issues.apache.org/ooo/query.cgi