openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From <anand.vasappanav...@tatamotors.com>
Subject Re: info: Additional Licensing requirements if any for use of Open Office for Professional Work in Companies
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 03:36:25 GMT
Dear Andrea,

Greetings from Tata Motors !

Thank you for your mail and yes definetly i will keep you posted about the outcome.
Is it ok to  pass on your mail Id to our IT department to further take this forward.

I suggest use of Adobe Captivate to make multimedia tutorials for all Open Office tools,
this will give a boost to the users to try these tools for their productivity requirements.

Please visit: www.lynda.com/ for sample high quality multimedia tutorials of SW tools.

Have a pleasant day ahead
Anand Vasappanavara
09552502340