openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From 口 海 <cutehe...@hotmail.com>
Subject Calc user guide Chapter 6 - German translation READY NOW
Date Tue, 01 Jan 2013 12:54:39 GMT

Hi Andrea and OOo-Team,

happy New Year for the OOo - Project and best wishes !

As I had announced some months ago, I have translated several chapters of the Calc 3.2 - user
guide into German.
This chapter of the user guide is (to my knowledge) not yet translated into German.

PLEASE help me to get it published on the OOo-website - as it would reward the work that went
into it !!

I am working on several other chapters of the user guide which have so far not yet been translated
into German and I would like to receive help these upcoming weeks / months to get them published
on the OOo-website etc etc , too.

I am available in case further corrections etc etc are necessary.

Best wishes

Heiko Strauss