openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Larry Gusaas <larry.gus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug list in release notes: why bugzilla account needed?
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 22:04:58 GMT
On 2013-01-14 3:35 PM Dave Fisher wrote:
> OK.
>
> On the wiki page change the bugzilla search to https://issues.apache.org/ooo/buglist.cgi?namedcmd=Resolved341ReleaseBlocker
>
> No login required.

That URL gives a list saying "This result was limited to 500 bugs".
The link on the release note page,  http://s.apache.org/Huv , gives a list of 69 bugs found.

This is a list for Bug List: Resolved341ReleaseBlocker. Your list seems to be for all fixed

bugs, not the ones fixed for 3.4.1.

> On Jan 14, 2013, at 1:24 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 4:18 PM, Pedro Giffuni <pfg@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Hmm...  could be used for spamming.
>>>
>>> Maybe it's policy after all.
>>>
>> There are some saved queries and reports that are quite expensive,
>> computationally.  Cross-tabulations, etc., and they take several
>> seconds for me to run them.  So perhaps they want to avoid a DoS
>> attack based on a trivial wget of an expensive query URL?
>>
>> -Rob
>>
>>> cheers,
>>>
>>> Pedro.

as good as not needing to login.