openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Libby <Libby1...@att.net>
Subject Re: $21 million per day
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 03:40:36 GMT
Hello.

Mastercard sells a mixture of services from financial services, banking,
as well as consumer data to other companies. They also have revenue
streams off of POS (point of sale) transactions and interest payments
from consumers and businesses.

Creating a value statement for those who are already aware of AOO to
increase usage and word of mouth will be difficult. This goes as well
for those that we all might have heard of that do not even know there
are alternatives to Microsoft Office at all.

--
Libby