openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <w...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1441659 - /openoffice/site/trunk/templates/sidenav.mdtext
Date Sat, 02 Feb 2013 14:07:50 GMT
Two hours with a wrong (R) if it is wrong won't invalidate anything. There is room for a mistake.
Please just disagree and let me be responsible enough to make an adjustment.

If I had not responded in a few hours then what you did is ok. My point is about letting time
pass.

You do a lot for OpenOffice and that is great!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 2, 2013, at 8:38 AM, Rob Weir <rabastus@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 1, 2013, at 11:01 PM, Tim Williams <williamstw@gmail.com> wrote:

A full revert would have been anti-social. The sociable thing is to ask the committer to do
it. It's their commit and we are all in this together. OK.