openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Yessica Brinkmann <yessica.brinkm...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with the API forum
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:29:06 GMT
Hello,
Excuse me please write back by forum inadequate. But it's already doing 22
hours I sent emails to the API forum but no one answers, and I have not
received any message from this other forum participants. I do not know if
this forum has a very low flow of mails or what happens. I received
confirmation api welcome to the forum, which means that I subscribed. I
wanted to ask if you could continue to help me please, if this forum has
api mails as low flow, or what recommend I do?
Much appreciate an answer please.
regards,
Yessica