openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Risto Jääskeläinen <rjaas...@saunalahti.fi>
Subject A Medium size concern about my Pootle account
Date Sat, 23 Mar 2013 07:47:46 GMT
Hello!

I have done some translations to Finnish by Apache Translate Pootle service as "ristoi". Now
I have lost my password or whole account. I can't find correct email address for new password.
 It may be that I have messed things but anyhow there is some difficulties for future translations.

What is the best procedure to continue?

a) Do nothing. I can make translation suggestions as "nobody" I guess.
b) May be I can register myself as new contributor "ristoj" or something like that
c) some other options

Because there is no missing translations there is no big hurry for solution. Now and then
I find some small mistakes in Help translations but there is nothing disastrous.

Regards
Risto