openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [CODE][PROPOSAL]: replace cppunit with GoogleTest
Date Mon, 11 Mar 2013 15:57:38 GMT
Hi,

as part of our ip cleanup we remove the cppunit sources and allow the
system cppunit only. This is sup-optimal and a limitation from my point
of view.

I looked for an alternative and found GoogleTest [1] which seems to be a
possible alternative. I don't have time to investigate deeper in this at
the moment but maybe there is a new volunteer who is interested to
investigate some time here. I think it's a perfect task to get started
and play around with some basic modules like cppu etc.

Juergen

[1] http://code.google.com/p/googletest/