openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do I add a new template to install the package with a separate classification
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 14:45:32 GMT
On 3/13/13 3:09 PM, 2 wrote:
> Hi,
> How do I add a new template to install the package with a separate classification, I
add some templates in here “D:\aoo\main\extras\source\templates\presnt\lang\en-US” before
building, but it doesn't work

I can't help because I don't know it.

But maybe  you can introduce yourself to the community and give us
little bit background information.

"2" is not very intuitive and your email address is also not self
explaining. It's common practice that people introduce themselves on the
mailing list.

Kind regards and welcome at Apache OpenOffice

Juergen