openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Raphael Bircher <r.birc...@gmx.ch>
Subject What I miss a bit at the project
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2013 13:28:04 GMT
Hi all

At the old OpenOffice project we have had different IRC Channels. Same
were more active then others, but we have had a load more activity then
now. The fact, that not a load Apache Projects use IRC does not mean
that we are not allowed to use IRC. We are not allowed to make
dessisions at the IRC, because Apache has clear rouls for dessicion making.

IRC has many avantage over a ML. You can discouss problemes life. You
have often much faster a answare. And at same problems. work togeter is
more afective and make more.

I realy would like a more active IRC Channel. I propose
#dev.openoffice.org at freenode as our main channel. I encourage you to
jump in too.

Greetings Raphael