openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg Schmidt <joe...@j-m-schmidt.de>
Subject Re: A question about existing practices
Date Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:03:47 GMT

Exactly.

What is important for me to say that when we make promise users (directly or indirectly) so
we have to deliver.

A vote button is an indirect promise (because why the user should vote, except that it has
the relevance).
Likewise, it is a promise that we BZ ever offer, because if we ask users to tell us problems,
we are also obliged to take care of their communications. (not legally, but morally)

It is not the problem of the user in evaluating old Votes Votes unlike new, because we have
no contract with the user, but it's about credibility, our credibility.

Greetings,
Jörg