openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Louis Suárez-Potts <lui...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dual licensing of patches and code
Date Sat, 09 Mar 2013 15:23:19 GMT

On 13-03-09, at 05:39 , Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> The conversation below happened in public, but not on the OpenOffice public lists. I
believe it's good to record its outcome here on the OpenOffice dev list too.

Yes; thanks!

to both OpenOffice and LibreOffice (and Apache Software Foundation and The Document Foundation)?"
> - Answer by the OpenOffice PMC: "Yes (speaking for the OpenOffice project). See http://openoffice.apache.org/contributing-code.html
"

Quite.

> No further discussion needed on the OpenOffice dev list. The ongoing conversation can
be read at: http://listarchives.documentfoundation.org/www/discuss/

Thanks, Andrea, this is very useful.

> Regards,
>  Andrea.