openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From jorge ivan poot diaz <ivan.pootd...@gmail.com>
Subject FormatArea Draw
Date Tue, 12 Mar 2013 03:49:51 GMT
Hello,
I'm seeing the files in the source code in draw, examples:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/sd/uiconfig/sdraw/toolbar/drawingobjectbar.xml

I want to know where the source code files are declared Icons Standard
Toolbar and Formatting.

I want to know how I can add another icon in the toolbar.

Similarly, I've noticed that there are several xml files at this address:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/sd/uiconfig/sdraw/toolbar/

What are the interface need to draw the toolbar?
There are other external files required draw these?

<toolbar:toolbarseparator/>
 <toolbar:toolbaritem xlink:href=".uno:FormatArea"/>
 <toolbar:toolbarseparator/>

Where I can see the file referenced by this link.
The directory is:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/trunk/main/sd/uiconfig/sdraw/toolbar/drawingobjectbar.xml

Regards.