openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Hobdell <roberthobd...@live.com>
Subject CD for Open Office
Date Sat, 30 Mar 2013 20:12:30 GMT
Dear Apache,

I sure wish you would list 3rd parties who would burn CD's of Open Office again.

I have considerable trouble downloading anything over 50 MegBytes with a dial up internet
connection, a computer using the world's worst operating system "Windows Vista" and Fire Fox
which ain't all it is made out to be.  Windows Vista likes to hang up the phone early, even
though I tell it not to!

Most of us are smart enough to read the latest version number at your website and complain
to the 3rd party if this is not what we received, or in any case not blame you folks for errors
by 3rd parties.

If I had money I'd pay the cable or phone company for blazing fast internet (actually have
not seen it being all that fast yet), but I don't have money and am doing volunteer database
stuff for cemetery burials.  I'll try downloading one more time.

Sincerely,  Rob Hobdell w/Friends of Mount Moriah Cemetery