openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From i...@motu4qc.it
Subject introduction
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 12:53:15 GMT

Hi all,

my name is Massimo and I come from Italy, Turin. I'm 36 years old and I'm interested in Software
Testing.

I'm very new on OpenOffice and I find these components powerful. I'm not an expert in develop
but I work hard and I develop something for my own in Visual Basic and I use vbscript a lot.

I'd like to develop some tool for Calc but I really don't know how, if is there an IDE to
develop, is C++ the develop language? I'll have to learn.

Many thanks to you guys for your hard work.

Ciao, Massimo.