openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Janík <Pa...@Janik.cz>
Subject Re: Sidebar merged into trunk
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:13:53 GMT
Andre,

the change I use is at

http://tmp.janik.cz/AO/boost.diff

Sorry I can't log into bugzilla right now :-(

On Apr 12, 2013, at 3:54 PM, Andre Fischer wrote:

> [...]
warning: enumeral and non-enumeral type in conditional expression
>>> I had seen this too but from what I have seen on the world wide web, this seems
to be a problem inside boost, triggered but not directly caused by my usage of ::boost::variant.
 Possible solutions:
>>> 1. Update boost
>>> 2. Replace the usage of sfx2::sidebar::Paint with Wallpaper
>>> 3. Do not compile with WaE
>>>
>>> I would prefer 1 but I guess 2 is the most pragmatic.  Besides the initial use
case for the new Paint type may have been watered down to become irrelevant.
>> I inspired by https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/attachment/ticket/4297/mtc-4297.patch
and use:

>>     BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT(
>>           std::size_t
>>         , alignment = (
>> 	  alignment_ == std::size_t(-1)
>> 	  ? std::size_t(::boost::detail::aligned_storage::alignment_of_max_align)
>>             : alignment_
>>             )
>>         );
>>

>> there (ie. add std::size_t(...) for now.
>
> I think this is what I had seen, I mean the ticket, not the patch. A fix that was supposed
to be integrated in boost 1.45 but wasn't. The problem apparently still exists in 1.48.

> I agree, that we can apply the patch when we build the boost library.  The strange thing
is that I could not reproduce this warning  anymore.  Have to try next week when I have a
little more time.

> I have created issue 122044 so that I don't forget it.
>
> Thanks for finding the warning and the patch.
>
> -Andre

Pavel Janík