openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: wiki, forum, www performance upgrade.
Date Mon, 08 Apr 2013 20:06:38 GMT
Le 08/04/2013 20:36, janI a écrit :
> Is anyone considering giving wiki/www/forum a facelift parallel to the
> launch of 4.0. We should really make them more look alike and  a lot more
> moden. If we look at other similar products they have much more modern
> looks.

Do you have some examples for the other kind of forums you're thinking about?
I'm not really convinced by the new Ubuntu forum for example (the header at top of the post
is detrimental to the readability of the topics).

I'm not that shocked by the phpBB current look but I don't really use other forums.

Hagar