openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Herbert Dürr <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build breaker and clean build
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2013 08:42:04 GMT
On 2013/04/10 10:27 AM, janI wrote:
>> I am no expert in what we can do in buildbot, but isnt it possible to run
> a script before build, that removes all unxlngx6.pro directories and
> solver, that should secure a clean build ??

Each nightly unxlngx6.pro buildbot run already does clean build. Only
the nightly windows build is incremental whereas the weekly windows
trunk and snapshot builds are done from scratch.

I suggested to default to a "better safe than sorry" approach of a clean
build but that was rejected at that time (2012/2) [1]

[1] http://markmail.org/message/wmlhc5f5zaiiyu2o

Herbert