openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Jürgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CODE]: 3layer drop, looking for volunteers who are interested to play with my test builds
Date Fri, 12 Apr 2013 08:52:36 GMT
On 4/11/13 9:11 PM, Pavel Janík wrote:
> Jürgen,
>
> On Apr 11, 2013, at 6:15 PM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
>
>> MacOS users can try it out now with the merged sidebar. 3layer fee
>> sidebar office ;-)
>
> I have tried to put the patch over my finished trunk build (modulo binfilter directory,
I do not have it in my local tree), dmake clean and build again. DMG, copy to Desktop, works.
Even with sidebar.

Thanks for your feedback Pavel, good to hear that was able to built it
and that it worked ;-)

As I said there is still some room for improvements to consolidate the
used variables in the rc/ini files or to consolidate the rc/ini files in
general. But this can be done at any time and are implementation
details, means nobody should rely on it in any special solution built on
top of AOO ;-)

More cleanup work in the scp2 is necessary but this can done any any
time later as well.

Important to me is that we get rid of the 3 layer for 4.0.

Juergen