openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Make x Dmake x Build (Was: Re: [Error] Compile AOO on Debian amd64)
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 12:08:29 GMT
Hi

2013/4/18 Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittmann@googlemail.com>:
> But regarding the removed Slot FN_PROPERTY_WRAP_DLG perform a clean build of
> module sw:
> - cd sw
> - make clean
> - build

Oliver, sorry by my newbie ask, but... we don't use more dmake?

If i understood correctly, "build" is a perl script that calls all
modules, building in order of dependence, entering in each one,
calling Dmake to compile and delivering all files where need.

I saw some "makefile" files and many more "makefile.mk", where i think
that one is for Make and other is to Dmake. I see it in wiki too, for
build parts.

In long term, we will migrate to Make or continue with this hibrid(?) model?

Cheers,
Claudio