openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Claudio Filho <filh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [sidebar] Snapshot builds are available
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2013 17:21:48 GMT
Hi

2013/3/21 Andre Fischer <awf.aoo@gmail.com>:
> The two most important improvements since my last update:
> - There are some more panels migrated from Symphony (Line, Area, Position
> and Size, Graphics, Page)
> - Context switching works and shows the decks and panels as they should
> appear in the finished sidebar.  The missing panels are replaced by
> placeholders for the time being.

Andre, i'm using (directly) the 4.0 snapshot, and i saw that all
components from format toolbar are present in sidebar, except the
"style and format window" (F11).

If we put this button in sidebar, we don't need more this toolbar,
giving more some "pixels" in the text space. Is this idea in the plan?

Best,
Claudio