openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "F C. Costero" <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: draft blog post: With Special Guest Star... Apache OpenOffice
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 17:08:45 GMT
Very good! I have a couple of editing suggestions, if it is not too late.
The line
"Those with access (and this may has geo-based access restrictions) can see
scene starting at the 8:50 mark on ABC's online version of the
episode<http://abc.go.com/watch/suburgatory/SH55126593/VDKA0_2durzflg/apocalypse-meow>."
Should be
"Those with access (and this may have geo-based access restrictions) can
see the scene starting at the 8:50 mark on ABC's online version of the
episode<http://abc.go.com/watch/suburgatory/SH55126593/VDKA0_2durzflg/apocalypse-meow>
."
Francis