openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Donald Gray" <donaldrg...@xtra.co.nz>
Subject Open Office
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 23:59:53 GMT
Good Afternoon my name is Donald Gray and I am running Open office , just recently when trying
to send an email from an item I have typed in Open office I get the message open office cannot
find a working email program . This has only come about in recent times , it is a most annoying
situation and I would really like your comments .I see there all sorts of comment on the web
about this so it is obviously a problem.

I am running Windows 7 and I E 10 , this problem however was still an issue with the previous
edition of I E
Looking forward to your anticipated reply
kind regards
Donald Gray