openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: ongoing translation update/merge ... chek mnemonics
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:26:00 GMT
Hi,

just a quick update, I am merging translations back into svn and have
already merged

Spanish, Finnish, English (en-GB), Sloval, Czech, Scottish Gaelic,
Simplified Chinese, Italian, Slovenian

Tamil and Greek are merged as well. For Tamil I am not sure if there
will be a further update regarding the mnemonics. Greek needs some
review of the gsicheck warnings/errors.

On my list are Japanese, Dutch, Korean, French, Hungarian, Portuguese,
German, Galician, Portuguese Brazil, Russian.

To help me it would nice if you can tell me if there is a further
check/update coming regarding the mnemonics or if Pootle is up-to-date
and ready for the merge.

Well some of these languages were already merged back and I need only a
clarification regarding the mnemonics.

Other languages like Asturian that will be potentially completed until
tomorrow will be taken into account for the release as well.

Juergen