openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver-Rainer Wittmann <orwittm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [BUG] Chart loos valuas by copy/paste into writer
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 06:45:31 GMT
Hi,

On 01.07.2013 21:34, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Hi at all
>
> Can sameone confirm this bug
>
> 1) Open a Calc sheet
> 2) Make a Diagram
> 3) Select the diagram and copy it
> 4) Open a Draw document
> 5) paste

your description does not match your subject:
- subject talks about copy/paste into writer
- description talks about paste into draw

> Result: you have only the grid but not the valuas
>
> Works with 3.4.1, broken with the latest dev snapshot from 4.0

It looks like that you are not using the latest snapshot and your tests
were not correct.

I reproduced the defect in AOO 3.4.1 on Windows - as another community
member.
I reproduced the defect in AOO 4.0 snapshot, Rev. 1479897 on Windows.
I did _not_ reproduce the defect in latest AOO 4.0 snapshot,  Rev.
1496831 on Windows - as another community member.

> System MacOS X 10.7. but I expect this is a crossplatform bug.

Yes, it _was_ a crossplatform bug.

Best regards, Oliver.