openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CMS diff: OpenOffice.org - Distribuir o OpenOffice.org
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 21:10:22 GMT
Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
> Clone URL (Committers only):
> https://cms.apache.org/redirect?new=anonymous;action=diff;uri=http://ooo-site.apache.org/pt%2Fdistribute%2Fwantdist.htm
> Pedro Albuquerque

Thanks Pedro, I committed both the changes you submitted.

But you might want to make further fixes, like:

- Two links are still broken: http://www.look2oo.org/smf/ and

- In the texts, OpenOffice.org is fine when it refers to versions until
3.3.0 (so it's fine to write "OpenOffice.org 3.2.1"); in other cases, we
use "OpenOffice" (and "Apache OpenOffice" at least on the homepage, as
it is now)

- The old distribution program is being replaced. In the meantime, the
best resource you can link to is http://www.openoffice.org/distribution/

- It's OK to say that the OpenOffice 4.0 translation to Portuguese is
complete, but to avoid confusion I recommend to add that OpenOffice 4.0
will be released soon but is not yet available.

Regards,
   Andrea.