openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Armin Le Grand <Armin.Le.Gr...@me.com>
Subject Re: [UX][DESIGN EXPLORATION] - flat application icons
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2013 14:24:47 GMT
     Hi Samer,

On 05.07.2013 16:03, Samer Mansour wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I've thrown my icon set up again if you are interested in using it or
> altering it, let me know.
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Desktop+Icons

Thanks for sharing, nice stuff. As you know, I like the rectangle ones
which are similar to 'App'-style ones, thus I like the 1st line :-)

I saw you have changed the symbol for Impress; I think it's not too well
distinguishable as Presentation app/File, I had to detect it by
excluding the other ones. Would it be better to use the 'Dia'
association which Kevin used, maybe with graphic objects in the dia?

Sincerely,
     Armin

--
ALG