openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: in build, where can I find info about external packs that have been used
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 06:04:26 GMT
Kay Schenk wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Andrea Pescetti<pescetti@apache.org>  wrote:
>> main/external_deps.lst
>> and are downloaded by ./bootstrap into the
>> ext_sources
>> directory.
> OK, I think I was not clear here. I know the ext_sources directory is part
> of our SVN tree.

The directory is in SVN, but most of its contents are downloaded at
build time. If you run svn status there, you'll see the files downloaded
by ./bootstrap (in compressed form). Uncompressed files are found in
main/MODULENAME, so hsqldb sources, for example, get uncompressed and
patched in subfolders of main/hsqldb. You can find information about
this in the module's makefile.

Regards,
   Andrea.