openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS][VOTE]: Release OpenOffice 4.0 (RC)
Date Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:17:28 GMT
imacat wrote:
>   1. I am going to give a talk in our largest local open source
> conference (COSCUP 2013,http://coscup.org/) on 8/3, and plan to
> announce OpenOffice 4.0.  It is the first talk after the key notes.  It
> would be very embarrassing to announce it without a local version released.

As Juergen wrote, it is expected that we add more languages as they
become ready. We'll probably add them in small batches and not
one-by-one, in order to have a more efficient process. But if you reach
100% in the UI we will make sure you don't have to wait more than a few
weeks to get your language officially released.

Regards,
  Andrea.