openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject [RELEASE]: building a new RC on revision 1503704
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:21:35 GMT
Hi,

the critical issue 122572 is the reason why I propose a respin for AOO
4.0 on the AOO40 release branch, revision 1503704.

The issue is critical for Windows 8 and Windows in general is our most
important platform. Especially now where this issue is known, we have a
fix and we know that there is a potential serious issue, the respin
makes sense at this time.

I will also include the following issues, where we have fixes available

122620: update logo related images
This was already fixed and planned for a potential repsin. Windows
installer only. I have initially overseen this.

122709: Change default size of application windows on Linux
This was already fixed and planned for a potential respin. Will increase
the user experience

122578: Progressive corruption of rotated images
Fix available and reviewed

122753: Copy/Paste-as-Bitmap with GraphicObjects may show wrong graphic
Fix available and reviewed

Besides new binaries and a new src release I will provide a patch for
all related changes for easier review.

Juergen