openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE]: Release OpenOffice 4.0 (RC)
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2013 20:25:09 GMT
On 15/07/2013 J├╝rgen Schmidt wrote:
> The vote period to release the RC (based on release branch AOO40,
> revison 1502185) as Apache OpenOffice 4.0 has ended.

Just to close this thread for future reference: a critical issue was
found before the files were published and announced, so this thread will
not result in any further release actions.

The new release candidate, based on revision 1503704, is the one we will
vote on, in a separate thread that will probably be opened by Juergen as
usual when all files are ready.

Regards,
   Andrea.