openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release communications -- plans
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 06:03:06 GMT
On 18/07/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
> The Release Notes are starting to look very nice.  It is worth
> reviewing if you have not looked recently:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes

Indeed, they are nice. The part introducing the Sidebar is very good too.

Just a question: we will be promoting this Cwiki page, but:

1) I recall seeing that there was a "static" version available for each
page, which was the recommended one for publishing links (and had a URL
ending in .html). I can't see it now. What is the link we should publish?

2) May we get rid of the "Upgraded to 3.5.17. Upgrade to 5.1 delayed."
notice in the page header? We've probably get used to it (it's about the
Cwiki upgrade, nothing to do with OpenOffice) and we don't notice it any
longer since it has been there for weeks, but a lot of people are likely
to mistake it for a notice about the OpenOffice upgrades.

Regards,
   Andrea.