openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE]: Release OpenOffice 4.0 (RC2)
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 17:46:26 GMT
Dave Fisher wrote:
> On Jul 19, 2013, at 9:09 AM, janI wrote:
>> It is in principle no good, that a single person decides if a vote is valid
>> or not, it sort of invalidates the idea of voting.
> imacat's VOTE was not a Veto as you cannot veto a release.

Enough misunderstandings here (I think that Jan was saying: Juergen
cannot decide by himself whether a -1 is valid...).

Anyway, let's update the tally to 24 "+1" votes (14 binding) and 1 "-1"
vote (imacat, binding) and move on.

As Juergen already wrote, we remain committed to make the traditional
Chinese version available at the earliest occasion, it is already at
100% but it simply came too late to build/include it. In the meantime,
it will be available as snapshot build.

Regards,
   Andrea.