openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Hagar Delest <hagar.del...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: Release communications -- plans
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 20:17:14 GMT
It has been reported several times already but since you link the landing page of the forum
we need to remove the incubating logo top right of that page.

imacat has not been seen on the forum for a long time, any volunteer to be admin?
NB: this is not criticism, we all have our own agenda. But there are several items that have
not evolved since Nov. 2011.

Hagar

Le 19/07/2013 08:03, Andrea Pescetti a écrit :

> On 18/07/2013 Rob Weir wrote:
>> The Release Notes are starting to look very nice.  It is worth
>> reviewing if you have not looked recently:
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.0+Release+Notes
>
> Indeed, they are nice. The part introducing the Sidebar is very good too.
>
> Just a question: we will be promoting this Cwiki page, but:
>
> 1) I recall seeing that there was a "static" version available for each page, which was
the recommended one for publishing links (and had a URL ending in .html). I can't see it now.
What is the link we should publish?

> 2) May we get rid of the "Upgraded to 3.5.17. Upgrade to 5.1 delayed." notice in the
page header? We've probably get used to it (it's about the Cwiki upgrade, nothing to do with
OpenOffice) and we don't notice it any longer since it has been there for weeks, but a lot
of people are likely to mistake it for a notice about the OpenOffice upgrades.