openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: [RELEASE]: availability of uploads and synchronize SF mirrors
Date Sat, 20 Jul 2013 10:45:08 GMT
Here a little update what I can see:

1.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/files/4.0.0/binaries/

The builds seem to be completely received on SourceForge. So, for me
it's done.

2.
http://www.apache.org/dist/

No "openoffice" directory and therefore no binary and source builds.
Maybe Juergen and Infra are still working on this. I'll look again today
evening/tomorrow morning (European timezone).

Marcus