openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Some NL homepages that need updating for 4.0
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 10:35:49 GMT
Ricardo Berlasso wrote:
> 2013/7/23 Rob Weir<robweir@apache.org>
>> Italian -- http://www.openoffice.org/it/
>> download logic is still pointing to 3.4.1
> Download page on ES site also point to 3.4.1 on both the live site and the
> staging site. But I have no idea how to fix it

ES and IT should be very similar since I cloned IT from ES back at the time.

The problem is that these pages use
http://www.openoffice.org/download/globalvars_improved.js
which still has 3.4.1, but since it's global configuration I didn't
change it. The current download page uses
http://www.openoffice.org/download/globalvars.js
that has the correct numbers but does not work as a
globalvars_improved.js replacement in the IT site.

So for the time being I simply linked to the English download page in
http://www.openoffice.org/it/
and I will have a look at properly fixing this tonight, European time.

Regards,
   Andrea.