openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcus (OOo)" <marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
Subject Re: Some NL homepages that need updating for 4.0
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 21:38:15 GMT
Am 07/25/2013 01:00 PM, schrieb Shenfeng Liu:
> I tried Chinese download page  http://www.openoffice.org/zh-cn/download/ .
> But it looks I can not simply replace the global parameter VERSION with
> another parameter as "4.0.0"... :(
> The design of the Chinese download page is similar to en download page. So
> I just wondering what makes "4.0.0" appear in en download page?

The main problem was the (now) outdated links to the *.js files (e.g.,
globalvars_improved.js --> globalvars.js). But also a bit old JS code.

I've updated it - hope you don't mind. ;-) - and now it should work as
on the main download page.

Please test for youself:

http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/zh-cn/download/

Marcus

> 2013/7/25 Xuacu<xuacusk8@gmail.com>
>
>> Thank you all.
>>
>> Today it's too late here, I'll put my hands on it tomorrow.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> --
>> Xuacu
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 2:11 AM, Dave Fisher<dave2wave@comcast.net>