openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Adroaldo Flores do Prado <adpra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Starting Introduction to Contributing to Apache OpenOffice Module
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:42:15 GMT
Dear Sirs,

My name is Adroaldo Flores do Prado, I am a Brazilian Plywood Import and Export Agent, I am
also an English Teacher, writer and blogger.
I am volunteering for the Apache project, because I believe I could help the project and mainly
the future users, advertising the benefits of open source Projects in my blog, also on other
social medias I am involved in. Anyway I could easily translate articles from English to Portuguese
and any other tasks that might involve reading or writing in English, Portuguese and Spanish.

I am looking forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

Best Regards,

Adroaldo Prado.

(55)4284071349

Enviado via iPad