openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Yuzhen Fan <fanyuz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Call for volunteers to do exploration test on Base / Drawing and write test cases for Base / Drawing:
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 10:44:50 GMT
Hi All,

Here is the update about exploration test on Base as of July 1st:

I have completed Base exploration test on Win7, Covered Database, Table,
Query, Form, Report with embedded database, DB2 via JDBC and Text(CSV
files), here are the new bugs found (red ones are marked with flag 4.0.0
release blocker ?)

122589     AOO Base crash when delete table from query design and close the
design window
122596     Unable to edit table's existing fields in a db2 table
122603     Date field displays incorrect value as number text in Base report
122604     Data sort does not work for Asc and Desc with group field when
set it in Base report wizard
122605     value of sort by is not stored when click back in Base report
wizard
122611     Unable to edit CSV table
122612     Unable to add more than one table in query design window for CSV
database

Detail report/scenarios:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/QA/AOO40_Database

I start to testing it on Mac today with the planning on DB2, Text. At the
same time, it would be great if you could offer helping on other type of
databases and drivers, on all platforms (Redhat, Mac and Windows), if you
have interest and time, please contact me!

Regards,
Yu Zhen