openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: in build, where can I find info about external packs that have been used
Date Sun, 07 Jul 2013 22:22:49 GMT
On Sun, Jul 7, 2013 at 2:42 PM, Andrea Pescetti <pescetti@apache.org> wrote:

> Kay Schenk wrote:
>
>> Where can I find information on what external
>> packs have been pulled in?
>>

> External dependencies are listed in
> main/external_deps.lst
> and are downloaded by ./bootstrap into the
> ext_sources
> directory.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

OK, I think I was not clear here. I know the ext_sources directory is part
of our SVN tree.

What I want to know is how can I see what was produced when the  ext_source
actually got brought in to the build. Should the packs show up somewhere in
the "solver" tree when they're actually downloaded and built or setup? Like
some staging area for them? Or, let me know if this question just isn't
making any sense.