openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [UX][DESIGN EXPLORATION] - flat application icons
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 21:47:14 GMT
On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:31 PM, Kevin Grignon
<kevingrignon.oo@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I've updated my flat application icons design exploration to show the icons
> adjacent to the new flat logo.
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO4+-+Desktop+Icons
>
> Scroll to end of page to see the flat icons.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Regards,
> Kevin

Hi -- I LIKE these! Very nice.  Modern.

I would just like to mention that a small "flat" orb icon in various sizes
might also be needed to replace the images that start with "main..." in:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/openoffice/trunk/main/default_images/res/

This is used on (my) Linux system(s) for the main soffice component.

MzK

"If you stick with a vision, it might not all work,
 but some of it will be absolute genius."
                                           -- Kim Cattrall