openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How new developers get started
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:19:37 GMT
Hi Jan,

2013/7/3 janI <jani@apache.org>

> let me know if you need help from a (nearly) local developer.

Thank you for your answer.
"Nearly local" ? I situated you in Denmark, I should review my geography.
For me "nearly local" is 100 – 200 km ...
As this info evening will probably reach 100% MS Office users/supporters, I
think there will not be many people ;-). For me 25 people should be a good
result.
But a surprise is always possible, ... as I'm already very surprised that I
can make this presentation .....
I will know the number of participants in advance (probably one or 2 months
before) and will announce it, bad of good result.

A+
--
gw