openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Waterval <waterval....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Portable version (X-ApacheOpenOffice by winPenPack) updated
Date Sun, 28 Jul 2013 13:29:05 GMT
Hi Marcus,

2013/7/28 Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de>

>> I'm already working with OpenOffice since many years, so I don't know if
> this is still needed by many users. ;-) But it sounds good and helpful.
>
> However, to not mixed things up and to get the most attention you would
> write your proposal as new mail thread.

Probably also not useful for the 57 millions of former OO.org or LibO users
who have already downloaded AOO ;-)
But I live in a difficult country, with virtually 100% MS users and only a
single AOO user detected up to now, living at 150 km from my house, my
situation is a little different, but also extremely exciting ;-)

A+
--
gw