openoffice-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Donald Whytock <dwhyt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: problem with new logo
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 23:08:45 GMT
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Alexandro Colorado <jza@oooes.org> wrote:

> The problem is simple the Sans Pro font doesnt display properly when
> rendered by other engines.
> font-family="Source Sans Pro Light"
>
> I recomend a simple edit, to change from Fonts to Paths, that way the
> nodes and form is statically set, the render would be numerical and
> will be more accurate.
>
> I generate one here:
> http://imagebin.org/265395


I tried downloading and working with the image at that link but ran into
problems.  Chrome didn't want to open it at all until I replaced the TM
character with the string "TM" and shrank the font size to fit.  After
that, the logo was still messed up in Draw in the same way.

Don

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message