openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From "F C. Costero" <fjcc.apa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Three possible issues in AOO 4.0 en_UK
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 02:41:52 GMT
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 6:45 PM, Marco A.G.Pinto <
marcoagpinto@mail.telepac.pt> wrote:

>  Yes, I tried to register in the forum but I keep getting that my
> signature is invalid, even with only: "OpenOffice 4.0 on Windows 8"
>
> Meanwhile the file is attached here and I hope it will get through the ML.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Kind regards,
>          >Marco A.G.Pinto
>            -----------------------
>

> On 24/07/2013 01:34, F C. Costero wrote:
>
> The volunteers at the user forum (
> http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/index.php for support in English)
> would be happy to help. You can upload the file there if it is under 128 KB.
> Best regards,
> Francis
>

> --

Hello Marco,
   I downloaded your document and I see two lines in blue and 13 lines in
red, the remainder are black. Is that right? I am using version 4.0.

For the signature problem on the forum, you might try saying you use
version 3.4.1. I have reported the problem but I'm not sure how long it
will take to fix if it is indeed a general problem.

Finally, there is a tutorial on the forum about fixing spell check
problems. You do not have to be registered to view it. The link is
http://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=16512

Best regards,
Francis