openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject 4.0 Release Dashboard
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:19:33 GMT
At the risk of seeming too "corporate", I've added a "dashboard" page
to the wiki to track our summary status:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/4.0+Release+Dashboard

I hate status reports as much as anyone, but with so much information
passing by on our many mailing lists, we risk losing track of the
high-level status.  I'm hoping that this dash board page, if we update
it, can give us all a good view of how the release is progressing.

No need for a lot of detail.  This is intended to be high-level,
identifying areas that are "on track" versus "at risk".  Or
green/yellow/red.

This will also make it easier for volunteers to see what areas need
the most help.  We have many volunteers who are able to help in more
than one area.  Now we can see what areas need help.

Thanks!

-Rob