openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Weir <robw...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release coordination proposal
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:45:37 GMT
On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Marcus (OOo) <marcus.mail@wtnet.de> wrote:
> OK, I've updated the DL webpages.
>
> After fixing some broken links, I think it's OK and ready for a review:
>
> http://ooo-site.staging.apache.org/download/index.html

The small print under the download box has two lines for me:

Get all platforms, languages, language packs | Source Code tarballs and SDK |

and

Signatures and Hashes: ASC , MD5 , SHA256 | Release Notes | Legacy Version

1) Is the first line supposed to end with a '|' character?

2) What should the "legacy" link go to now?  Is 3.3.0 still "legacy"?
If so, what is "3.4.1"?   We might need to reword and restructure that
destination page, but I think it is OK for now.

> Only then I will publish to the live server.

I verified download of the binaries, source and hash files, from a
Windows 7 machine running Firefox.  It looks good, Marcus!

-Rob