openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From Alfredo García <sur3...@yahoo.com>
Subject Spanish language in OpenOffice Writer
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 15:50:52 GMT
Hello,
I downloaded OpenOffice recently and I'm happy with it. However, I want you to know that in
the Spanish language version of OpenOffice Writer there´s a mistake: in the toolbar,Herramientas
- Opciones de autocorrección, in the upper left corner there's a checkbox that says: Activar
la compleción de palabras. The word "compleción" does not exist in the Spanish language.
The correct word in that case would be "completamiento" (Activar el completamiento de palabras).

Maybe in some Spanish speaking Caribbean country you may find people who use "completación",
but it's still a mistake.

Thanks again for OpenOffice.

Best regards,
Alfredo García