openoffice-dev mailing list archives

From J├╝rgen Schmidt <jogischm...@gmail.com>
Subject Poor user experience with update of extensions
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 10:00:09 GMT
Hi,

I clicked today on the available extensions update that bothers me since
some days ;-) And I clicked to install the update for the English
dictionary.

I noticed a changed workflow compared to former days and I am redirected
now to the webpage where I can download the extension. I can understand
the reason behind this but I believe it is not the intended and wanted
workflow from a user perspective. I would very much prefer an invisible
download in the background and a direct installation as the button
"install" suggested.

Any opinions on this?

Juergen